Saturday, September 29, 2007

loving somebody...

Standing in the shoreline of Samal Island, Davao. I couldn't help myself to marvel on the beauty of the Davao Gulf... Then I started to walk a mile of the shoreline and sat on a large rock. I was so amazed by the fine sand it has. I took a some of it and placed it on my palm... I allowed it to fit and it did not flow... It just stayed there...

Then I slowly tighten my grip... The sands flew down... then little by little it all went out...

I looked up and reflected on the way humans love somebody... They try to take all and possess the subject as if he/she is an object of possession... which should not be...

To love means to allow the sand stay in the palm without spilling by not tightening...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!