Saturday, February 2, 2008

In Search for Perfection?

I am still under training to become a medical representative. It is a tough job but the benefits and compensations are really very good. What is best is that our company does not only give us a living but it also gives life for the poor, especially the ones deprived of quality medicines..

Upon studying different systems in our body, i just could not help myself but wonder who designed our body. It is really perfect! When somebody would ask me what is perfection, I would simply say, look at your bodies. There is something in our body that remains to be a mystery. It is a mystery that is yet to be uncovered. And because of that mystery, perfection is at hand.

Who is that somebody who created our body? I don't know... It is called Manama by the Bagobos, Allah for the Islams, and Jesus Christ for the Christians... As for me I am convinced and I choose to be convinced and believe that an Absolute Being created humanity... created Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!