Sunday, June 8, 2008

Yearning of the Child In Me

Ever since I always dream of having a Game Boy. As a child I dreamed of Game Boy (B/W model), I entered high school I dreamed of Game boy Color, in college Game Boy Advance... and finally Game Boy Micro.

Now that I am working and have the money... i will buy that thing. Not because I need it but just to satisfy the inner child in me... yearning to have that Micro.

How I wish I can have that sleek little gadget...

Sadly it costs P3,700.00. Where the hell would I get that amount? Three months ago I bought a brand new cellphone worth P15,000. I could have bought the P4,000 for a Micro and bought a cheaper P11,000 phone.. huhu.

Anyway, my desire is burning so much!!!!!!!!!

Arrrrrggggggggggghhhhhh. I still can't have that Game Boy.

Inner child behave. You wait for the right time to have that Game Boy.

Maybe a week or two, or maybe next month would do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!