Thursday, February 19, 2009

Channeling and all that sort...

I don't believe this. The things I don't want to do has been starting to corrupt my innocence. It will pay a price, I know it will. Maybe not today? Maybe not tomorrow? But I know it'll come. I pray it won't come.
The pressure is putting me into the limits of my honesty and obedience. Tolerance from the higher being is pushing me to do what is beyond my capacity. Huge amount of money will be poured and I hope time will give me enough time to pay all my debts, or else it'll slowly tear me into pieces.

Channeling...

To Channel these negative energies and convert it into a positive one. One that gives opportunity than breakage, one that gives hope than fear, and joy than anxiety. The pressure of the dam is putting huge volume and density to the walls. All I need to do is to channel the waters, distribute it into smaller parts, taking the consequence of spillage and damage.

It has been done, and it will be done.

Channeling, and all that sorts.

Keep the pressure coming, and I will channel them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!