Saturday, January 26, 2008

Different Side of the World

For quite a long time I have been sitting around the corners of our house doing nothing. I became unproductive and useless. For six months I did nothing. Since I left my "faithful" life in the seminary I was broken into pieces... I was looking for ways on how to put those pieces back into its shape.

It was hard for me to adjust really... From a life that is secluded yet public, and to a life that is private yet secluded.. In other words from my life in the formation house and into the life of a lay man...

Then I eventually found a job and was hired as a trainee... I am currently being trained as a medical sales representative. Very distant from what I used to live. My interviewer, who happened to be the vice president of the company, asked me "why do you want to apply for this job?" Different from others would say, my answer was 'to be able to see the different side of the world...'

Indeed those were my words. I was supposed to tell him that I do not need a job but just for a living, but I feared that I might sound arrogant. Anyway, I was really happy that I was hired, though still as a trainee. Now I am off to see the different side of the world, in order to comprehend the phenomenon happening inside and outside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!