Saturday, January 19, 2008

I did not expect them to tell me that!

I was hurt..! I did not expect them to tell that! What hurt me most was the fact that they did not tell it in front of me. I just heard it from others.. It is alright if they are not professional, just like the people in the squatters area... but they are people who deserve to be respected, persons with authority both by the public and religious sectors.....

Anyway. I do not have to follow what they say about me. I simply do not care. My life belongs to me, not by them, neither my parents nor my brother.. It's my life. My decisions were carefully thought, and if ever, by chance, i made a wrong decision, it will be me who will pay the price, not them..

I am sure that they will soon pay the price of putting words in my mouth. Of putting myself in a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!