Wednesday, October 15, 2008

At the brim of my sanity...

I'm disoriented...

It was the first time that i intentionally throw our glass.

It was filled to the brim, with water, by our stupid house helper.

I threw the water on the floor... still discontent, I threw the glass.

My mom went out and asked what happened, I did not answer.

dami kong problema...

In my family.

Plus naa pa ni akong lolo na nagdag-dag na sd ug problema... Ug mamatay dw xa pikatan dw ko niya ug mu visit ko sa iyang wake... As if I care at all, as if I will visit him...

Haaaaaaaayyyyy...

Stupid things are happening to me.

I'm not happy with my life.

P.S.

Naa pay akong manager na sige follow up ug hospital bookings na iyaha mn unta nang job ang mag conduct ug bookings sa mga hospital pharmacies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!