Tuesday, September 30, 2008

He gave me his book

"Before he left, he secretly inserted it in my bag. And as I arrived home from work, I opened my bag and surprisingly i saw the book by Paolo Coelho, The Witch of Portobello...."

I remember when we were in Dumaguete City, a year ago, we dropped by this newly opened National Bookstore. We saw the new book of Paolo Coelho entitled The Witch of Portobello. Poor guys, we couldn't buy for we were broke those days. Anyway, my friend gave me a visit here and I was really surprised when I saw him reading the book we dreamt of buying back in Dumaguete.

Now he gave me the book. As I looked at the back cover I saw his message and read:

9/27/2008

Dan,

Thank you very much for your warm welcome in your home.

After for sometime,our friendships strengthen even if were apart. i hope that this friendship, together with Jayson, will last a lifetime.

Take this as a sign of our endless search for truth, life, love, and meaning in our existence...

"celebrity friends"

Jo-I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!