Friday, November 28, 2008

Old Virgin Who Went Into an OB GYN Clinic

Personal Experience...
I went into the clinic to cover this certain OB Gynecologist one day.. Suddenly the secretary was laughing out hard.. and went outside. I was wondering why... I heard the doctor saying, "lie down properly ma'am.. I'll be using a speculum for virgin.."
The old woman, which i haven't recognized until she went out, was screaming... "agaaaay.. agaaaay..." Then the doctor said, "relax ma'am relax...." Still the secretary was laughing silently as she made fun with the virgin old lady.. She told me discreet;y "virgin pa man gud.."
Before virginity was an honor.. but today... ambot na lang...

Buti na lng at virginal speculum ang ginamit... or else, the old virgin would experience a hell out of fun!
Moral:
never allow yourself to grow old virgin... or the secretary might laugh at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!