Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Twilight again!

I know.. Twilight has been the fad of today's bloggers... Well anyway! I just finished watching the movie. And it was what? Amazing! The story is good, but it revolves around a simple setting and simple characters, which makes it better...
The actor is great in doing his scary-arousing-looking-eyes that made the girls in the movie house shout like opening their skirts..
Nice one! I love the lines, especially the love lines of the vampire to the lady.. its paradoxical and metaphorical.. and it's my first time to here those lines on screen... love it! so much!

P.S.
Can't wait to grab a copy of the book.. I'll read it..!

P.S. 2
Special thanks to Ms. Jo Sagang for paying my ticket. Libre ako niya. may naiwan pa kasi sa bonus niya eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!