Sunday, December 28, 2008

My LTO Experience

9:00 o'clock sharp, I was already in LTO to apply for a non-professional license. I went immediately to look for my friend working inside. He helped me and told me to pay. I spent four hours waiting, just to pay for the examination.

12:00 o'clock LTO has the strictest time schedule. 12:00 o'clock sharp LUNCH BREAK. Be back at 1 pm..

1:15 pm. Finally I was called by the cashier and paid Php 168 not knowing that the fee is for the examination fee...

1:30 pm, the exam started. I was given the option to attend the seminar or to take the exam immediately. I was so much in a hurry, that I told them that I will take the exam immediately. With so little knowledge on traffic rules, signs, and violations, I took the exam.

2:00 o'clock Over confident that I would pass. I waited outside.

2:10 pm The guy from the exam room went out and called some names. They were so happy that they passed. Then he returned to the room. A few minutes later, he went out and called 5 name, one of them was mine. He informed me of my score. "30/40 ang passing points, 29/40 ang score nimo, balik ka in after 1 month, bayad usab then retake." With just one point lacking I felt like the world stumbled over me. I failed the exam.

2:15pm I went to my friend. He told me his inside informed him already, that I failed. I did not follow the simplest instruction my friend told me. Don't shade answer sheet if your not sure of your answer. So I'll just return after a month.

The date is January 23, 2009, my 22nd birthday. I hope I'll have my license as a birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!