Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I Want Christmas Dead!

I want Christmas to die! really... I am not talking on Christmas as a celebration of the birth of our Savior.. No not this one...

I am pertaining to the Christmas we celebrate... The Christmas that frustrates others. The Christmas that only the haves have... and the have nots cannot celebrate... Not necessarily the haves financially.. yes it can be but not only them but also the ones who have the conventional and ideal Christmas.

Why should we really have to celebrate Christmas 'white'. As the song goes, 'I'm dreaming of a white Christmas'... It is not for us Filipinos... Its for the Westerners who hates the burden of the biting cold of winter!

I pray that the Christmas we celebrate will die soon!!! and we will resurrect the Christmas as it was and as it should be....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!