Saturday, September 13, 2008

Small Things Matter Most

I received a packaged from a very close friend from Cebu City. Before I left Cebu City, they were the people who really helped me a lot in pursuing my dreams in life. I'm so sorry if i wasn't able to say a word of goodbye as I left...

Going back to the package, it contained simple things that they gave as a gift for me...

The packaged had:

4 packs of Chicharon from Carcar City, Cebu

4 packs of Ampao also from Carcar City, Cebu (Both are really my faves)

2 bars of imported Dove soap, with their names embedded on the carton.

A pair of beach shorts for me.

A pair of pyjamas for me also (I'm wearing it now).

A pair of shorts for my mom since they knew her get up and style.

They also included a bottle of roll-on deodorant (which I hate to use for i love using sticks)

And finally a copy of Sunstar Super Balita with their pictures rallying against Pure foods Inc. over their parcel of land.

Oh..! I almost forgot to mention the 1/4 kilo of Bulad from Taboan.

My illness went away for a while as I was so excited and eager to open their pasalubongs... hehe.

Thank you so much girls! You really helped me realize the importance of simplicity coming from the heart -small things matter most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!