Tuesday, September 2, 2008

In the end if I die, the world won't cease to exist...

I am really worried. Anxious as to what will happen 2 days from now. How i wish i could write all of my worries and anxieties in this blog, but I tend to keep it by myself. i decide things under my own accord. My own will and understanding. Seldom would my friends, if I have one, hear me asking some advise or counsel in my every day doings.

I keep it by myself and suddenly every one would be stunned by my decisions in life.

I believe that ones turning point in life should be made by the person himself. Not by any other entity, fate, or whatsoever. One should make it on his own. Keep it, and reveal it as if nothing happens.

In the end if I die, the world won't cease to exist...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!