Friday, April 9, 2010

My Return To My Blogging World

For quite a time I resorted to blogging as a way of documenting the streams of experiences gushing forth in my life. I was really thankful for the help of my friend, a doctor, in patiently teaching me the secrets of blogging. Now she's in training for two-years and I am left alone.

I left blogging too. A lot of events happened since the last time i posted a blog. But none of them were written.
Here are some:

March 2009 My sister had dengue, a very traumatic experience for us in the family.

May 2009 Dad left home.

May 28, 2009 somebody stole my hard earned money.

September 2009 I felt the urge to resign.

December 2009 I almost died of a car accident.

My sister, again, underwent appendectomy (surgery to remove her appendix) Another family tragedy.

I even forget some of the events.

Now it is 2010, I am broke and very much indebted. This will continue till the end of this year.

But where was I during those moments. All the while I thought that this laptop is an avenue to escape the thoughts of reality and place it in a record of the past, awaiting to be visited again and be dealt with by a ready heart. I failed to do it. I failed to document those events. I value so much the habit of journal writing. But I failed. Maybe I was just alienated from myself, society and my soul because of the busy-ness of capitalistic thinking? or was I just a piece of a dead fish following the flow of the river?

Whatever that happened to me, I apologize to my self.

Another thing, Now it is April, not the usual year-opener blog. But I would like to formally announce my return to the blogging world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!