Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dead People and My Job

As I said, I work as a Medical Representative. Part of the job is to roam around the hospitals looking for some opportunity to promote my products to doctors.

While we were falling into a line along the corridors of Ricardo Limso Hospital, it happened that a cadaver passed along our way. We were very noisy chatting and laughing, and suddenly they passed.

Silence.

The corridor immediately was turned into a silent sanctuary. Morbid, as what my co-worker told me. I also felt terrible and suddenly felt fear and anxiety. Then the question of existence revolved again and again in my mind.

After this world what will happen to human beings? Or will 'something' happen to us, or maybe nothing follows after our life on earth.

Two hours later, I visited an OB Gynecologists.. And the secretary told me that she went to the delivery room. Another baby was born.

The world. I don't know.

Death and Birth.

Birth and Death.

After that? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!