Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Work and Me

Work, work and work... does this life really means work? Everybody revolving around me is work. I couldn't even find time to simply be alone and get in touch with my Self... 'Self', are you still there? I think you're lost again... I'll find you as soon as I finish my work...

When will I finish my work? or would it be right to ask, will working ends? I don't know. I think it will, when we get in touch and connected again to our 'Self', th lost self waiting to be found.

For quite a time I wasn't able to write on my blog.. simply because of my work... walang katapusan na trabaho... I find meaning, however, in my job so far. I work as a medical representative. Always busy, always on the go, running back and forth round the corridors of the hospital. I even rush from the ground floor to the 9th or even 10th floor just to promote my medicine to the doctor and get his signature as a proof....

Very nice work. I simply love it. However, there are many part of myself that is compromised because of my new work. Because of this work I failed to look at my other works -work for my 'Self'...

i guess this is what Karl Marx was trumpeting years ago... alienation... But I guess alienation would not come if one would not allow it to come... Alienation of the self from the self, from others, from species being, and I have forgotten the last one... hehe. Guess I have to review my notes in Philosophy of Communism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!