Saturday, April 5, 2008

A thought while brusing my teeth

I was brushing my teeth when I looked at myself in the mirror. I recalled an event that happened days ago.

I was talking to people, very 'religious' people, while listening to their words. Talking about the second coming... That we are in the so-called Final Days. They were so afraid... I am not..! Why should I...

Going back to my brushing....

I thought of Satan as being used by "GOD" to satisfy His need of being recognized as a "God". Does He really need it? I don't think so.. we just created worship, prayer, the famous line "for the greater glory of God"... for us to know that there is God... Where in fact there is none..................

In the conversation again........

There was this lady who told me that the Bible is the moral authority...

I don't think it is...

I just nodded and nodded so I could not disappoint her with my disapproval... I seek for their approval so I just nodded and they were very happy that I approved of what they said.

In fact I did not...

While typing this blog...

I found out that indeed God exist

But I kill God...

Making God not to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!