Thursday, April 24, 2008

Renovated...

I met my old friends yesterday... They were my batch mates in high school. They knew me in a different way. They knew the person I had before.

I really believed that I am different now. I am that Daniel who reconstructed himself and renovated the broken parts. The Daniel that repaired the broken parts of his life.

I found out that the past is still connected with me.. hehe. I don't know but I found it so enjoyable. To be the exactly same person as they knew me... God it was so fun! Being connected with the past in the context of the present.

We are like cathedrals. There are parts of our life where we renovated ourselves only to find out in the present that it was a big mistake. But what we intend is to do good for ourselves, not harm but for the betterment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!