Tuesday, December 21, 2010

On Trust and Goodness

Just this weekend I went into a car wash station to clean my 'edwin'. It was really high time to give my car the pamper he deserves.. Muddy. Dusty. Dirty. That was my car. If not for the party that I would be going, he can't visit the car wash shop. So I made the quick decision to bring him to the station.

In the station, I waited for almost an hour for my turn. I was so bored. So sleepy. Bad thing I was not able to bring my laptop and phone. So I was just left alone. Sitting. Listening to the sound of the radio playing. I watched carefully how the car wash boys clean the cars. They did great. They were experts in that area. I looked carefully and said, I can't do what they've been doing. My eyes were fixed on the hoodlum looking boys cleaning the cars.

To my surprise, car owners left their cars in full trust to those ugly looking guys. Nobody would think of entrusting their properties to these people, I won't dare. But a thought came to me that in one has to believe that there are still more good people in the world than what we think of. Currently we think of this world as a place were we should be very cautious with. That we live in a city were we can no longer trust strangers. But not with those poor-dirty-thief-looking car wash boys. They can be trusted. Not a single peso in my coin holder was lost. Everything was put into the same place as it was.

In this world there are still good people. Good people whom we can trust. Good people who still believes in the encompassing goodness that resides in one's heart. One just need to trust, let go, and let goodness flow. Believe me, there are still good people we can trust in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Dropping By!