Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Blogging Guru and the Secrets of Effective Blogging

For a very long time, I had been in search for a medium to which I can transmit the message of transcendence and existence. Now here I am stuck in this complicated blog world. I need to unlearn the way Multiply blogging site works and learn this new blogging fever.
As the ancient Chinese philosophy would say: "You can't pour a tea on a filled cup, otherwise it will spill out".
I need to find a guru, somebody who has the patience to listen and converse. somebody who can teach me the secrets of blogging.
And I found one!
I could not believe it... A doctor-friend helped me in maximizing my blog, in utilizing every widget and every button in this site. She took her laptop and turned it on 'again' just for me. I felt very important. From her busy schedule, and patients queuing outside, she managed to give a time just for me... lol.
Thanks anyway.
Now I know the secrets of effective blogging.
Thanks a lot!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.... ok..ok .. its improving na.. ur welcome...mag invite kapa ng followers mo ha. and dont forget to leave comments to their post as a sign of gratitude. yun lang naman ang blogging. dapat interactive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guru..!
    i still have lots of things to learn...

    ReplyDelete

Just Dropping By!